Rossignol Pursuit 700/Konect 2019

Rossignol Pursuit 700/Konect 2019
Rossignol 2018 Pursuit 700 Snow Skis with Bindings
1
RRG04BZ-170
Market Price :
$1499.00
Our price:
$999.00
save 33%
or 4 payments of AUD$249.75 with Buy now with afterpay more info
Found it for less in stock elsewhere? Click here and let us know. We won’t be beaten on price in Oz!
Size
Qty

Play with Power with the Pursuit 700, an intuitive ski that delivers great grip and precision with Rossignol's Prop Tech Technology. It improves turn initiation and makes handling more enjoyable. The top layer of the skis structure is cut lengthwise for superior power transfer and enhanced ski control. This ski is cambered over 90% of its length, delivering power, superior snow feel and excellent grip on piste. The remaining 10% features a tip rocker for easier turn intuition and control. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control. 

  • 100% On-Trail
  • Level: Intermediate-Expert
  • Sidecut: 127-73-109
  • Ski Radius: 15 m (177)
  • Rocker Height: Power Turn Rocker
  • Prop Tech Technology
  • Oversized sidecut
  • Titanal Construction
  • Poplar Wood Core

Bindings: NX 12 KONECT DUAL WTR B80 Black White